Two-way interactive websites for estate agents and lettings agents
We can either ‘empower’ your existing site or give you a shiny new one every 2 years for a low, monthly payment to include hosting, all the gadgets you need and email.
click here to see our Website Design Showcase
Either way, you’ll end up with a site that is always “Instant, Live” and “Two-Way Interactive”. What’s that mean to you? Have a look at the sections below
Reduces admin time
Our brilliant Two-Way technology makes your website the public-facing extension of your office system, allowing people to interact with your site in new ways, reducing admin for you:
- Anyone registering on your website, or enquiring from Rightmove, will automatically be inserted into your applicant database, and instantly receive a welcome email offering relevant properties
- When an applicant receives a property email or the weekly email from you, they can click straight to the website to update their own changes in requirements
- With Google maps, Google streetview, search by map, floorplans and lots more (all fully customised the way you like), your website will be good-looking and easy-to-use
- When a property goes on the market, it’s instantly available on your website – no need for uploads or to enter data twice
- Vendor log-in: our braver members let vendors log-in to see an update on progress and your current advice!
Delivers more visitors to your website
- People can click directly from the “full details” options in portals such as Rightmove and get directed straight to the property in question on YOUR site, letting them see all aspects of your offering
- Our search-engine-friendly websites often result in a first-page listing for individual properties
Mobile site or mobile app
These days, of course, more and more people are accessing your website via their mobile phone, and having a version optimised for them to use easily, is increasingly important. With Expert Agent, it’s no problem – we can build either a mobile version of your site, or a mobile app (for iPhone and Android).
A new site every 2 years for £50 per month
Customers go for 2 types of websites
1. Site for Life – have a new website now and then get another new website in 2 years – all for a small upfront payment and a monthly subscription to include hosting and email.
We have lots of templates. click here
to see our Website Design Showcase.
You choose one and we change colours, graphics and text to suit your needs. The templates are clever and include all of our latest gadgets. Commissioning a similar site from scratch would be £2500+. Site for Life is £350 up front and £50 per month for a minimum contract of 24 months to include hosting. At the 2 year period, renew and have a new site or drop down to £10 per month for hosting and email. If you are new to Expert Agent, you can offset the £350 up front by having it included in your initial sign up payment (but then you’ll have to buy your own iPad :( See the Pricing
page for more details
2. Elaborate bespoke websites – we used to do these in house but we’ve gradually realised that anyone keen on a new bespoke site wants to see it as part of a bigger brand study to include adverts, boards, brochures etc. We’re not kitted out to do this but we have 2 recommended design companies that would be keen to talk to you. Generally, one-off bespoke sites are £2500 to £3500.
Finally, click here to see our Website Design Showcase
What’s a ‘Two-Way website’ and why do I need one? Alana Andrews, agency website developer, explains:
Of course every website is interactive: you click on things and stuff happen. But websites powered by Expert Agent are Two-Way, so when a user enters or alters their details, it automatically updates your database, saving you from rekeying their information.
This even happens if someone responds to a listing on Rightmove – their details populate your database automatically.